Schlueter Hyundai requires a Lube Technician to join their team in Waterloo.
The Lube Technician is responsible for performing a variety of automotive services on customer vehicles and ensuring quality workmanship is delivered.
· Performs work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
· Drains oil from crankcase and refills with required amount of oil.
· Replaces oil and air filters.
· Inspects vehicle fluid.
· Operates all tools and equipment in a safe manner.
· Conducts tire rotations and tire installation.
· All other duties as assigned by the manager.
What We Look For:
· A great attitude and good decision-making skills.
· A self-starter.
· Valid Driver’s License and a clean Driver’s Abstract.
· Ability to drive a vehicle with a manual transmission.
· Experience as a Lube Technician is preferred.
· Previous dealership experience is preferred but not required.
· A desire to achieve the very best in customer service and teamwork.
What We Offer:
· A solid foundation of customers. · Competitive compensation plan and benefits.
· An incredible opportunity for advancement within the organization. - A fun place to work!
· A leadership team that trains and mentors its staff to ensure success for new team members. · Supplied tools and tool box.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.